Registered Charity No. 503535
Since 1973, Cyrenians Cymru has endeavoured to help some of the most vulnerable people in society. These include people who have suffered homelessness, those who have led unsettled lives, and those who have accommodation, but suffer extreme isolation and disengagement from mainstream society.
As well as emergency hostel accommodation, we provide advice, support and practical help. Finding people a place to live is only the first step on what is often a long road.
- A 13 bed direct access hostel in partnership with Family Housing Association
- Supported living scheme for people over 50
- Cyrenians Community Resource Centre offering health advice, laundry, personal hygiene facilities and cafe.
- Tenancy support for people with a variety of support needs
- Dragon Arts and Learning – informal and accredited learning opportunities
- Res a Rec Furniture Recycling project
For further information:
Tel: 01792 467926